We do not have a one size
fits all approach, but we do use simple and rigorous models that ensure
that what we develop with our clients is aligned to their business, best
utilises their resources, and makes the maximum impact.
We set clear objectives – both for the business and the community – and measure the impact.
And, by creating programmes that are focused, aligned and results-oriented we engage employees and customers with a clear and compelling story – and make them part of that story.
Stakeholder engagement and consultation
- Internal engagement - to understand your business goals, operational footprint, key markets, employee expectation and resource capabilities
- External engagement - to understand your impacts on the community and your stakeholders’ expectations
- Competitor benchmarking to understand your market position.
- Strategy development, including the vision, goals, values, policies,
governance structures and frameworks needed to implement the programme
- Whole company approach - focused on community investment, but also on how the whole business can make a positive social impact.
Implementation and evaluation
- NGO partner selection and management - ensuring the best fit with your organisation and its resource mix
- Objective setting - clear, measureable objectives both for business and community impact
- Evaluation - tracking activity and progress against goals in order to evaluate and improve long-term
- Engagement strategies - for employees and customers, including volunteering
policies and strategies.